The sales representative is responsible for sales for Canada. He follows up with clients on a daily basis while being involved in marketing and business development strategy in order to achieve the objectives set.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Selling the company’s services, mainly through incoming calls
- Perform the complete sales cycle, from needs assessment to post-event follow-up, including all administrative aspects
- Establish and respect budgets, margins and sales objectives
- Represent the company at event fairs, in Canada and abroad
- Carry out business development in Canada for all our sectors: corporate, academic and broadcasting
- Work in collaboration with the Communications and Marketing Department
- Promote and develop the company’s service offer
- Represent the company and participate in networking activities
- Improve the process and tools for continuous sales
- Stay on the lookout for market opportunities and develop business partnerships
- Assist in all operations and tasks as required to support the team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of show and/or event sales
- Fluency in French and English both orally and in writting
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ease of working with social networks (Facebook, WeChat, etc.)
- Professionalism, performance in the task, commitment and demonstrating an energizing attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a strong listening ability
- Openness and adaptation to change with very good stress management
- High autonomy with a sense of organization and close follow-up
- Excellent customer service and teamwork
- Ease of working in an open-plan office
- Employee Status: Permanent
- Schedule: Flexible
- Travel: Participation in various event fairs across Canada and abroad
- Compensation: Base salary with commissions on results
- Share workspace, allowing swift and simple communication with colleagues
You are interested by this challenge and you have the required qualifications?
Send us your letter of intent and resume via the form below.
We are looking forward to make you live the Samajam experience!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The sole purpose of using the masculine is to lighten the text.