Under the responsibility of the project manager, the field coordinator is responsible for the success of the production on the location of the event. He insures the performance goes smoothly on all aspects: technical, logistics, staff coordination (musicians, animators, photographer), etc. Depending on the size of the event, the field coordinator has to be versatile and multi-skilled as he will have to execute most tasks on his own.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Check the production documents to master the event to coordinate
- Plan and handle the audio equipement and the musical instruments
- Coordinate the event on-site on a technical and logistical level (scheduling, artists and musicians management)
- Verify and validate the day’s scheduling, meet the client’s needs and answer the client’s questions
- Resolve the on-site challenges and communicate with the different individuals involved in the situation
- Convey the priorities, informations and comments to the working team
- Ensure the distribution of the instruments to the participants
- Install and operate the sound console according to the technical requirements of the event
- All other task related to this specific context
- 1 to 2 years of experience relevant to event/show productions
- Knowledge of the technical sound basis of show productions
- Possess a valid driver’s license (class 5)
- Experience in driving a cube van (up to 16 feet long)
- Own a vehicule (is a plus)
- Great verbal communication in French and English
- Professional, rigorous, resourceful and multi-skilled
- Excellent communication skills, strong team spirit and easily adaptable people person
- Ability to manage priorities, autonomy and great sense of responsibility
- Energizing attitude, sense of synthesis and attention to detail
- Employee status: freelancer
- Work schedule: Availability and very high flexibility : day, night and weekends
- based on the event scheduling
- Salary: based on experience and skills
- Shared workspace, allowing swift and simple communication with colleagues
We are looking forward to make you live the Samajam experience!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The sole purpose of using the masculine is to lighten the text.